Venkat Sethuraman, MD, MBA, FAAOS
- Undergraduate: Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical: Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- MBA: University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Spine Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Endoscopic Spine Fellowship: Centre for Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- City Hospital
- Complete Surgery Center of Mesquite
- Eminent Medical Center
- Medical City Spine Hospital
- Methodist Hospital for Surgery
- NTTC Surgery Center
- Texas Institute for Surgery
MAYO CLINIC FELLOWSHIP TRAINED BOARD-CERTIFIED SPINE SURGEON MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE SPECIALIST
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, MD, MBA, FAAOS is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, fellowship trained in both spine surgery and endoscopic spine surgery. He focuses 100 percent in the care of back and neck pain. He specializes in minimally invasive techniques and keeps current on the newest advances in spinal care. He has special interests in endoscopic spine surgery and the utilization of artificial intelligence platforms within the field of spine surgery.
Dr. Sethuraman completed his residency at the Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University in 2004 and completed his fellowship in spine surgery at the world renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota in 2005. In 2017, He completed his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Don’t mess up your back writing lessons. Contact the writing help experts. In 2020, he completed his fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery at the Centre of Endoscopic Spine Surgery becoming the first North Texas fellowship trained endoscopic spine surgeon.
Dr. Sethuraman of Spine Physicians Institute is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of spine care possible.