Find out how time affects things like hearing, vision and what you eat with this aging quiz.
- TRUE OR FALSE: You need to eat less as you get older.
- TRUE OR FALSE: After age 40, almost everyone has a harder time seeing things that are closer than 2 feet.
- TRUE OR FALSE: Your thinking abilities always begin to decline after your early 20s.
- TRUE OR FALSE: You may have a harder time hearing, especially women’s and kids’ voices, as you age.
- TRUE OR FALSE: Aging means less sex.
- TRUE OR FALSE: You get shorter as you get older.
- As you get older, what features may get bigger? A) Your ears B) Your nose C) Your chin
- TRUE OR FALSE: Losing control of your bladder is an unavoidable part of aging.
- What causes wrinkles as you age? A) Weight gain B) Loss of proteins that firm skin C) Weak facial muscles
- TRUE OR FALSE: As they get older, both men and women may grow unwanted hair.
- TRUE OR FALSE: As you get older, you don’t need as much sleep.
- TRUE OR FALSE: Older people are more optimistic than younger ones.
Answers via WebMD at: http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/rm-quiz-aging-body